Shocking Videos!! A Nigerian Revealing His Encounters With Tortures And Death Trying To Cross Into Libya By Boat.


This post was made on facebook by a user Mcthomas Precious revealing his ordeal at the boarder of Libya trying to cross into Libya. In his post he said;


"If you're in Italy, Nigeria or any other part of Africa, my purpose of publishing this post is to inform others of the dangers on taking this route and like I've said earlier, most people who took the same risk and succeeded, always sees it as a usual stuff after all the torture, hunger and dehydration and even the death of fellow country brothers and sisters we embarked together on the journey. 

But sincerely speaking, this isn't a normal thing because i saw with my eyes and my body have felt both the tortures and every other strange situations involved in this journey so, I came up with the ideal of publishing this very post.


Though I've received so many threats and they're asking why putting fears in the minds of those who are ready for the journey. 
But as you can see, i met no harm and I'm not stopping anyone from taking the movement. 
Some called to tell me nothing good comes easy, and you think the adage advises you to take a deadly risk? Hell no!!


You have your life to live and so do I, but there are people out there who deserves to be informed on a certain situation.
Thanks.......


Mcthomas Precious"

Watch Videos Below
VIDEO 1
VIDEO 2
VIDEO 3
VIDEO 4
VIDEO 5

No comments: