''I want a God-fearing man, a man that cares, a man that looks cute, a man that dresses well and has swagger.

In an exclusive interview with the Sun, the 4.1ft tall gold medalist at the Rio 2016 Paralympic games explained how she was left heart broken by the first man she ever had.


'I want a God-fearing man, a man that cares, a man that looks cute, a man that dresses well and has swagger. I don’t like men that wear earrings or funny hairstyles. I need a man that is dark in complexion. I like tall men, men over five feet My father was a tall man; I want a man like him. The man should be faithful. My kind of man should be romantic.”


When asked if she has gotten the man of her choice she would love to hook up with, the athlete said: "I will be lying if I tell you that I don’t have a boyfriend now. But since I have known him he has never slept with me. He is far from me. We only talk on phone.
"He is busy where he is and I’m busy too. He is still schooling, though he has something doing to assist himself. He is in Uyo, Akwa Ibom but he hails from Imo. The guy who broke my heart is also from Imo,'' She said.

Hmmm men are in trouble o!





No comments: